We offer quality reports used for software development and QA-oriented tools such as Bugzilla and HP ALM Quality Center.
Our reporting solutions can save you up to 500% of your time on planning and reporting tasks.
Review existing reports on our website or contact us to order custom-built reports for your specific business requirements.
Click to view our report examples
- Q4, 2016 New HP ALM/QC 1.62 report pack has been released. Extended DefectTriage, DefectAging, TestLabSteps; multiple minor fixes, improvements. Thanks for your feature requests!
- Q2, 2016 Converted Defect Aging report to support both SQL Server and Oracle.
- Q1, 2015 Released unique Defect Aging report.
- Q4, 2014 Extended Defect Triage report with new parameters.
- Q3, 2014 Coming soon: Defect Aging report.
- Q2, 2014 Released QC report pack 1.60. Introduce custom field support.
- Q1, 2014 Our QC reports work with ALM 12! Check config steps.
- Q1, 2014 Extended Catalog View report to show sub-report association. Download new version of SSRS report pack 1.2.
- Q3, 2013 Released new version of QC report pack 1.58 with six most popular reports including unique Test Lab report.
- Q2, 2013 Our unique Bugzilla report now works with Bugzilla 4!
- Q1, 2013 Released QC free report pack 1.56 with 5 reports. The pack includes multiple improvements and bug fixes.
- Q1, 2013 Now we officially support SSRS 2012!
- Q4, 2012 Performed usability study. Thanks for all the feedback!
- Q2, 2012 Published HP QC Report Pack Installation Guide.
- Q1, 2012 Download updated HP QC Free report pack v1.54.
- Q1, 2012 We redesigned our SSRS reports. Try three new reports!
- Q4, 2011 We extended our free report pack with new reports! Get five high quality reports for HP Quality Center for free.
- Q3, 2011 Shared one report for SSRS report server management.
- Q2, 2011 Converted reports to support both MS SQL 2008 Reporting Services (SSRS) and SSRS 2008 R2!
- Q1, 2011 Introduced the report deployment utility. It makes the report deployment and upgrade as easy as running one command.
- Q4, 2010 Converted reports to support HP QC 9, 10, and 11.
- Q3, 2010 We released HP QC Standard report pack.
Start using our reports in your business.
We appreciate your involvement in our survey:
Thank you for participating in our previous surveys. Here are our website visitor's choices:
What is your QA/dev ratio?
Survey shows most QE teams are often understaffed (1 QA per 3 devs):
What QA tool do you use most?
86% - HP ALM Quality Center
11% - Bugzilla
3% - Other (XStudio, Silk Central, etc.)